The Latest Build up, Hall open And break down dates
|Monday 13th February||Tuesday 14th February|
|Space only||12:00 – 18:00||08:00 – 20:00|
|Shell scheme||No access||10:00 – 20:00|
SHOW OPEN DAYS
|Wednesday 15th February||Thursday 16th February|
|Hall open||09:00 – 10:00||09:00 – 10:00|
|Show open||10:00 – 17:00||10:00 – 16:00|
|Networking drinks||17:00 – 19:00|
|Thursday 16th February|
|Space only||16:30 – 20:00|
|Shell scheme||16:30 – 20:00|
Please ensure that your contractors are aware of these times and plan accordingly to these working hours.
If you require a forklift service on site, this must be pre-booked. For further information please see contact our appointed handing company and preferred contractor for freight forwarding and storage
GES Logistics: Tel: +44 (0)121 782 4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- At 16:30 on Thursday 16th February, visitors will be asked to leave the premises. Only once all visitors have vacated the halls an announcement will be made that dismantling can commence.
- You are not at liberty to dismantle your stand before 16:30, and if you do so you will be asked to stop.
- Please remove personal effects or small and valuable items from your hired furniture and stand as soon as the Exhibition closes to prevent any losses or damage during the breakdown period.
- All exhibits and displays must be removed from shell scheme stands by 20:00 Thursday 16th
- Clearing of the standby the official deadline is solely the responsibility of the Exhibitor. The Organisers reserve the right to charge storage fees for exhibits/stand fittings, which have not been removed by the deadline and are furthermore entitled to have such exhibits/stand fittings removed and stored immediately by a suitable contractor at the expense and risk of the Exhibitor.
Rigging: prior permission from the Operations team is required for all rigging requirements.
Piped Services: For Water, waste, compressed air please contact the NEC directly on
Tel: +44 (0)844 338 8338
Floor loadings: These vary considerably throughout the venue, so please notify the organiser of any
unusually heavy items to be brought on site/exhibited.
Cleaning: The Organisers will provide a preclean of all stands prior to show open and will also on the open days provide daily cleaning of the halls, the gangways, and carpets on the stands. The cleaning of exhibits is not included. Charges will be made direct to the exhibitor for the removal of excess waste.
Waste: Exhibitors and contractors must arrange the removal of materials and waste produced by working demonstrations of exhibits and stand fitting materials, crates and exhibits abandoned within the NEC.