The future of packaging awaits!
Being part of an industry as fluid and dynamic as packaging, it pays to keep your finger on the pulse and know what trends, issues and opportunities are out there…
For 2020 you’d have found a strong focus on sustainability from the suppliers to the seminars, with over 300 exhibitors and an extensive range of Q&As, panel discussions, case studies and debates. We heard from the packaging experts at the biggest brands and agencies.
This show is your chance to be inspired and achieve greatness in your next packaging project.
Meet like-minded packaging professionals through networking drinks, lunches and round table discussions! This is the place ambitious people come to connect and create.
Discover the latest hot trends and opportunities with FREE access to a CPD accredited seminar programme, featuring speakers from top brands and industry thought leaders.
Catch up with existing suppliers and make new connections! The event will enable you to make potential partnerships to progress, commercialise and capitalise on the latest ideas.
Make orders and cut deals on-site at this fully transactional show. Plus see, feel, and use the products up close before you make a decision.
The event is the perfect platform for you to ensure you are the leaders in your market. Check out the competition, view the newest launches and see what is changing in the market.
Visit the future
We’re always one step ahead and you can be too! Discover the future of packaging through new innovations, ideas and challenges.
Products & services on offer
- Aerosol Cans
- Caps & closures
- Carton packaging
- Contract filling, packing & manufacturing
- Corrugated packaging
- Digital Printing/personalisation
- Flexible plastic packaging
- Glass packaging
- Intelligent & smart packaging
- Liquid/Aseptic cartons
- Luxury & premium packaging
- Metal packaging
- Paper/board materials
- Plastics materials
- POS & POP
- Presentation packaging
- Pumps & Valves
- Ribbons, Bows, Embellishments
- Rigid plastic packaging
- Waste Management & Recycling services
- 3D printing
- Active & intelligent packaging
- Coating and laminating
- Coding and marking
- Colour management
- Consumables, i.e. materials, inks, adhesives and coatings
- Converting machinery & equipment
- Cutting & creasing
- Digital printing and personalisation
- Labelling equipment & solutions
- MIS & ERP software
- Point of sale & display systems & solutions
- Post-press finishing solutions & equipment
- Pre-press systems and software
- Print services and consultancy
- Quality control and inspection systems
- Slitting and rewinding
- Cartoning machinery & systems
- Coding and marking machinery
- Conveyor equipment and systems
- Filling & dosing machines
- Form fill seal machinery
- Handling operations
- Labelling machines
- Package closing machinery
- Packing machinery
- Pallet loading & pallet securing machines
- RFID/mobile computing
- Software storage/racking
- Wrapping machinery
Find out more about our show sectors
Wondering whether this show is right for you? This is a transactional event after all, and we want to make sure you’re selling what our visitors are buying! If you’re making exciting products in any of the following fields, then our visitors are eager to find out what your solutions can do for their business.
Meet top brands like:
Top brands attend Packaging Innovations year in year out, make sure you’re on the list this year!
Hear from industry experts
We gather together a broad range of the UK’s leading packaging and brand experts to help address the key issues that you as a packaging buyer face today. From the plastics issue and sustainability to designing eye-catching packaging that stands out, the key topics are covered across the five stages, including industry focused forums covering Beauty & Cosmetics, Drinks, Food, Pharma, Retail and E-commerce complemented by the return of the Big Plastics Debate!